Because most people have taken me for a ride

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Something's missing

Yesterday was so full-on. 1st day at work at Bilo as night fill. I promise to put the stuff back onto the shelves properly if I put something in my cart and decide to put it back later. Compared to working at Dominoe's, this job is heaps harder. Make till all my limbs wana pit chia oredi. Dominoe's you just drive. The hours go just like liddat. Nabeh, this one, the hours are moderate but move goods until can't feel muscles lah. But I guess the pay is worth it lah. $18 and hour leh, twice that of Dominoe's. Some more have to spend petrol $$, pocket also burn hole.

For a moment there I wish I was in SG. Darren's wedding was on. Almost the whole primary school gang was there. And I'm missing my favourite foods...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home