Because most people have taken me for a ride

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Attacked by ducks!


My Uni, aside from being screwed up, boasts of a eco-environment. Have lake in the middle which seperates the scientists and engineers from the arts(read:smoke pot all day), business(sells the pot) and law(covers the backsides of those who deal with pot). So with lake in middle smack bang in middle of Uni then must have animals rite? So ducks were free to roam.

So happen that when I balek kampong today there was this bunch of ducks near where I parked my car. Raining some more. Technically speaking everywhere water so no need to stay near the lake lah. So when I approached my car, the mother duck ( should be lah,motherfucker..) came at me. Fly 1 round around me nair mind, after land oredi still quack at me some more.. Piangz...

But I guess this duck reminds me of my mom. Being protective of me that is. Gosh I miss her...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home