Because most people have taken me for a ride

Friday, December 16, 2005

First cut is the deepest (continued...)

Over lunch, Lisi told me some geniune pearls of wisdom. Now this was someone who could easily have passed off as 16 leh. But she's 24 and her looks and age dun match..hahaha....

After telling her my sob story, she said over mouthfuls of home-made pasta, "what did you expect from an 18 year-old?" Come to think of it, I could have done worse when I was 18. Mind you, this is not consolation. In the aftermath of the whirlwind romance my state of mind went from "was is something I did or didn't do" to "it's not me it's her". Now it feels better, cos I finally realise it was the psyche of an 18 year-old. Well the psyche of THE 18 year-old. And it truly is time to let go...

On an another note--what I almost wanted to treat as spam was actually gd for laughs. There was this marathon event which limpeh run the half marathon. Then I click on the links--not one, but 2 photos wor...so power...maybe cos I'm the slow one that they could get 2 shots of...haha...

For those of youse interested, go to www.marathon-photos.com and select sydney marathon on the table on the right. Click red pants and red top (why, limpeh hiao wanna be colour co-ordinated cannot ah?). Gender no need to say, is male hor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home