Because most people have taken me for a ride

Monday, February 27, 2006

try

Just came back from the movie TransAmerica. It's one of those movies which taught me about acceptance. Accepting the choices that we've made and the choices of others. That you can't say you love someone and not respect them (funnily though I've actually said it to someone. I'm sorry, if you ever do chance chance upon this blog)

I received my assignments for honours today and I must say I've got my work cut out for me. I'm gonna have to revisit concepts that I thought could be thrown out the window. Surprise surprise.

Of late I've struggling with self-worth. Rather I've come into the realisation that I've struggling with self-worth all this while. Like the words to the song "try" by John Mayer, "gonna try to be myself although myself will wonder why". I need someone to find the real me. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home